Last night, I made the most delicious Chicken Parmesan I have ever tasted! It was crispy but still moist and the mozzarella on top had just the right amount of stretch to make it fun. Mmmmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
I am very much an amateur in the kitchen. My talent lies strictly in the decoration of pastries. That's what makes this even more amazing.
CRISPY CHICKEN PARMESAN
1. Tenderize raw chicken breast.
2. Dipped chicken breast in raw egg.
3. Coated chicken breast in Italian Bread Crumbs Mixture.
(I added a few extra spices like Thyme, Garlic, and Oregano to mixture)
4. Redipped the chicken in the egg and again in the bread crumbs.
5. Dropped the chicken in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes...about 1.5 minutes on each side...or until golden.
6. Placed chicken on baking sheet and baked for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
7. Once the timer went off, I topped the chicken with a few spoonfulls of pasta sauce and some shredded mozzarella cheese.
8. Baked the chicken for another 5 minutes and let it cool while I plated the spaghetti and broccoli.