Monday, March 5, 2012

Update

We have added a new little angel to our family and it has been a whirlwind of adjustment!  The little one is almost 2 months now and is "sort of" sleeping through the night. Sounds good except that she begins stirring around 4:00 in the morning.  I get up to feed her but she's asleep again before you get to the crib.  We do this for about an hour before she's up for real at 6:30am.

Our 3 year old is thrilled to have baby here but has upped the hyper activity.  She has driven me completely nuts for the past month and a half.  She is FINALLY starting to calm down just in the past week.

I have tried to do a little baking but not with much success.  Too many interruptions.  I actually burned some Funfetti cupcakes so badly the paper cups turned black.  YIKES!

I did manage a cake for one of my hubby's co-workers.  It was her birthday and I made a Chocolate Chip Layer Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing from the Cake Mix Doctor....


It was YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will be using this recipe again for a school fundraising auction in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.